How to order
The Wolfson Online Store within the University of Southampton e-commerce website enables purchasing software from our Design Suite, Hydrostatics and Stability Suite, Resistance and Propulsion Suite and our Onboard Programs. We can also address proposal-specific payments including additional licenses, network packages, educational discounts and software training fees.
The pages in which clients enter personal details or payment information are secured using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology provided by Thawte. Payments can be made by credit or debit card issued by Visa, Delta, Mastercard, Solo, Maestro (if issued in the UK) and Visa Electron. All transactions are secure and encrypted by Thawte. The Online Store uses the ‘Mastercard SecureCode’ and ‘Verified by Visa’ technologies.
- Contact us to request a quotation.
- A quotation is provided together with options for staff training.
- Purchase via the Wolfson Unit Online Store.
- A confirmation of payment is automatically emailed to you.
- Hardware lock (dongle) and installation instructions are couriered to you at our expense.
For further information on the Wolfson Unit Online Store please see the Online Store FAQ page.
Unable to purchase via the Online Store or require an invoice? Please contact us.
This information was last updated on 11th May 2018.